Thursday, July 3, 2008

Shirts are done.

If you are one of the 10 people that ordered a shirt, it is ready. I will bring the shirts to bookclub on Monday, July 7th. I will also bring the shirts to Korie's house on Friday, July 11th. If you want to get your shirt before the 11th please contact me at jendockerty@gmail.com.

The total cost per shirt came to $22.

They are a brighter orange than last year but I think they still look nice. It was the best I could come up with given the timing.

Hopefully the sizes will work out as I ended up having to adjust the sizes as the shirts themselves are on a very different size scale than last years shirts. I ended up having 10 people want shirts after I had already placed the order for 10 shirts so I do not have any extras. I'm sure we can make it all work.

Jen

No comments: